Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Study of side-channel attacks and symmetric cryptography, under the supervision of Prof. Joan Daemen, in the DiS group.
- From July 2021 to January 2022 at the Chair of Security Engineering, RUB, Bochum, with Tim Güneysu and Pascal Sasdrich
Summers schools attended:
- Real-world crypto and privacy 2019, in Šibenik, Croatia, about cryptography, hardware security, privacy, etc.
- ARCHI 2019, Lab-STICC and Université Bretagne Sud, Lorient, France, about architecture of hardware systems and embedded softwares, and associated design methods (in French).
- Member of the organizing committee of Alice & Eve 2021 workshop, located at Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Leading organizer of CrossFyre 2020 and 2021 editions (CrossFyre 2020 was postponed due to COVID19).
Teaching Assistant for:
- Security in Organizations 2021/2022 Master's course, supervised by Eric Verheul (Radboud University).
- Security in Organizations 2020/2021 Master's course, supervised by Eric Verheul (Radboud University).
- Master's thesis, Protecting ICS Networks Against Cyber-Attacks, by Dennis Lemmers (Radboud University), 2019, co-supervised with Lejla Batina (Radboud University), Colin Schappin (Deloitte) and Jeroen Slobbe (Deloitte).
Elected PhD candidate representative at the Radboud University's Works Council (PON-OR), from September 2019 to September 2021. Member of the Radboud Women of Computing Sciences (RWoCS) association to connect women studying or working in the field since early 2019.
Télécom SudParis, Evry, France
Specialized in network and system security.
Hold the Title of Information Systems Security Expert (ESSI) from the French National Cybersecurity Agency (ANSSI).
High school Berthollet, Annecy, France
Intensive program preparing for the national competitive exam to entry into highly ranked engineering schools.